Friday, July 24, 2009

Matthew 18:3-4


"Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Mt 18:3-4

I was recently talking to my grandson Connor about us spending some quality time together. I told him that one day soon I would come pick him up and we would go do something special for the day, just the two of us. I asked him what he would like for us to do on our special day. He thought about it for a couple of minutes and then looked at me with a serious face and said, "I think we should go to Disney World".


I think when I talk to my Father in Heaven I should be more like a 5 year old.


1 comment:

  1. You know that now he will not let up until you do take him to Disney World.

    ReplyDelete